I am Julia Stecher. I am an award-winning fitness model, certified personal trainer and professional nutritionist.
Now I provide expert coaching services as a personal trainer, and prepare other athletes for fitness competitions. Also I am a certified nutritionist so that I can provide comprehensive assistance to my clients . I help my clients from all over the world to achieve their dream body and stay healthy and fit at any age.I grew up in Odessa, Ukraine, where I first stepped into the fitness world. From an early age, I attended swimming and dancing classes, which developed my passion for sport. I joined a well-known show-ballet troupe in Odessa called “Yo” and became a sports dance instructor.
My big dream and mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle across the world. As a part of it, I help my clients stay fit, healthy and attractive at any age. I strongly believe that a healthy way of life is a great opportunity to live your life the best possible!After some time, I decided to take my passion to the next level and started promoting the pole dance sport in Ukraine. Together with my close friend, I organized Miss Pole Dance and Fitness Ukraine – the first professional pole fitness championship of the highest standards in Ukraine. I went on and opened two pole dance studios, the biggest ones in the west of Ukraine.My friend, a pole fitness veteran and Guinness World champion Alesia Vazmitsel, encouraged me to take part in international fitness and bikini beauty contests. This required lots of motivation and self-discipline.I won 3rd place in the “fitness” category at a Swiss Championship by National World Amateur Body Builders Association Championship 2012. Later that year, I got 4th place in the “fitness” category at World Fitness Federation Universe 2012 in Vienna. These events were a life-changing experience for me that made me fall in love with WBFF.
Participation in these competitions gave me the most great experience I have ever had in my life!
The most important thing I got from all my competitions and training organizations is that being healthy, sporty and beautiful is possible if you have a plan on how to do it! I do have a plan and I feel very pleased to help you.
I know what it means to be unhappy with the body. I know what it means to struggle with the wrong nutrition program, hard and sometimes harmful exercises.
I want more people to know that sports and healthy nutrition are very useful , first of all, to you. I strongly believe that proper nutrition with a properly selected training plan, constant communication with a trainer and mental health make your life more “comfortable” and happy.
I know a number of women and men who are trying their best to get rid of unwanted weight,they struggle with the thoughts about, so to speak, “ideal figure” and they forget about the most important thing – health. I wish everyone could get their dream body without diets and tasteless food . In order to do everything I just told you about, I provide a personalized training program and nutrition plan, because everyone is able to achieve their specific goal.
From my perspective it’s not fair to do something just to improve myself so I am here to help more people in the world be healthier, happier and sportier.
I have participated in international fitness and fashion beauty contests every year. My achievements and victories include:
– 4th place in the “Fitness” category at World Fitness Federation Universe 2012 in Vienna (2012)
– 3rd place in the “Fitness” category at Swiss Championship by National World Amateur Body Builders Association (2012)
– 2nd place in the “Diva Bikini Model” category at WBFF Show Diva Fitness Model Championship in London (2014)
– 3rd place in the “Diva Fitness Model” category at WBFF Show Diva Fitness Model Championship in London (2014)
– 1st place and Pro-Card in the “Diva Fitness Model” category at WBFF Show in London (2014)
– 3rd place in the “WBFF Diva Fitness Model PRO” category at the WBFF PRO World Championship in Las-Vegas (2015)
– 3rd place in the “WBFF Diva Fitness Model PRO” category at the WBFF PRO World Championship in Toronto (2016)
– 4th place in the “WBFF Diva Fitness Model PRO” category at the WBFF PRO World Championship in London (2017)
– 1st Place at the in the “WBFF Diva Fitness Model PRO” category at the American WBFF PRO LA in Los Angeles (2019)
I want to increase and use my experience to help others achieve the same and even better results.